The Way of the Cross Leads to Heaven

The Way of the Cross Leads to Heaven
JOHN 14:6 JESUS CHRIST said: I AM THE WAY

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Possible Treatment of Gall Bladder Stones

Two weeks ago, my son-in-law Levi sent me an email. Said email was about an Alternative Treatment for those with gall bladder stones. The theraphy could also help clean our liver.

Drugs and medicines prescribed by doctors to their patients with gall bladder stones are usually ineffective. More than that, the side effects are very real affecting even the major organs of our bodies. When one is diagnosed to have stones, confirmed by x-ray and other means used in hospitals, doctors/surgeons more than anything else, will in most cases, advise surgery.

There are other options. One can try alternative medicine!

I am posting in this blog a Remedy for Gall Bladder Stones written by a chinese that was sent to me by Levi.

No comments: