The Way of the Cross Leads to Heaven

The Way of the Cross Leads to Heaven
JOHN 14:6 JESUS CHRIST said: I AM THE WAY

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

DYNAMIC EQUIVALENCY

Brethren:

In this era of information technology, there is no reason why one is to be
uninformed much less ignorant of many issues especially pertaining to
God's Precious Word, The Holy Bible.

One need though to be very careful in choosing the resources one is to look into.
The challenge for the authentic, genuine, true believer in Christ is to find the time
and make the time if need be to read, study, and scrutinize many good, reliable
resources available through the internet.

It is a matter of making priority to the need to become informed. So, every one will
decide for himself even on matters that are so crucial, yes, possibly controversial.

Pastors and teachers of the Holy Scriptures truly called of God (Ephesians 4:11), are to be ever vigilant, studious, always teachable (for there is no such thing as knowing everything). We are to ever be a student of God's Word and the many issues surrounding it (2 Timothy 2:15) for the rest of our lives on earth.

Yet, it is my sad experience and observation that many so-called pastors/teachers are ignorant if not uninformed in many crucial issues that affects the lives of many christian. Possibly for the following reasons: laziness or just plain indifference or "I don't care" attitude.

Just this week, in response to one of my emails, a pastor emailed back saying that he has no time for such things and asked to be stricken out of my list. I immediately replied "will do" and deleted said pastor's email address.

Praise the LORD though, two pastors responded in the affirmative. One said, he will
share said information to his people. The other commended the sender
of crucial, even controversial information.

I do not seek popularity in what I do. I do what I do believing in my heart that I have a responsibility to share information that I have first personally read, studied and confirmed to be true. Such crucial information will and must help God's people become informed especially in matters of eternal consequence.

Such matter like the New Bible Versions and the people behind such endeavors. News like well-known so-called preachers of the Gospel, in fact & in truth denying the exclusivity of my LORD Jesus Christ being the ONLY WAY to heaven.

John 14:6 (King James Version)
6Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Acts 4:12 (King James Version)
12Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Yet, it is imperative, if I may say so, that believers in our LORD Jesus Christ, must
ever be vigilant, wary and ready to stand with conviction for God's Word, the Holy
Bible.

Suggested article (not mine) on Dynamic Equivalency. Visit www.wayoflife.org.
Search topic on Dynamic Equivalency.

I invite you to personally find the time to open, read, study and decide for yourself what you will do and not do in the light of such scholarly exposure.

For those who will receive this email and desires to be taken out permanently, let your intention be known. Your wish will be honored. Thank you!

Evangelist Emmanuel P. Salvador
“Man Must be Born Again”
John 3:1-8

No comments: