The Way of the Cross Leads to Heaven

The Way of the Cross Leads to Heaven
JOHN 14:6 JESUS CHRIST said: I AM THE WAY

Monday, October 8, 2007

Flash! “Answers to Believing Prayers”

Since my ministry trip in Hongkong September 26 to October 3, 2007, a number of
communications, both by text messages and email, have reached me. These are testimonies of the faithfulness of our God and Savior the LORD Jesus Christ.

In one session I had with the OFW Filipina women at the World Hope International, Inc. Shelter in Hongkong tuesday night (Oct. 2nd), while I was sharing & teaching, the telephone rung. Pastor Josiah Gagarin, Supervisor of the Shelter, answered the call. After a few minutes, he hang up and said that the caller was a Filipina OFW. She was in church sunday morning. Before I preach, she asked for prayers for her HK visa to be released by tuesday, which was Oct. 2nd. I distinctly heard her say: “I hope” I get my visa tuesday . In tagalog, the statement is “Sana makuha ko ang visa sa martes. I turned to this sister and said: You will have your Hongkong visa in Jesus name by tuesday (not “sana” or “hope so”). Such words are words of doubt and unbelief.

And so tuesday night, Pastor Josiah said: she called to say thank you so much for that day she got her visa. Praise the LORD! To God alone be the glory (Isaiah 42:8). Truly, “the effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much” (James 5:16b). Meaning efficacious, effective. Why? Because it is a “Prayer of Faith.” (James 5:15a). With rejoicing in our hearts that night, I asked those present what they desire for God to do for them. Every one said for a new employer, except for Martha who was to go back to the Philippines next day. I knew somethings about her (marriage & family). I asked everyone to stand up. We held hands in a circle and prayed earnestly for these women. After the prayer, a loud amen echoed in the Shelter. Literally, everyone in the circle were in tears including myself. It is because we knew in our hearts that our prayers has not only been heard but answered in Jesus name.I said that in the name of our LORD Jesus Christ, they will get new employers that are good, giving & gacious (mabait, mapagbigay at maunawain sa pangalan ng Panginoong Jesu Kristo).

Back in Manila, received text messages from a number of these women. 7 October, sunday 8:39 am, got a text message from HK cp# 85292085551 “Good morning pastor thank you so much sa prayer. May employer n Korean couple bigay n Lord. GOD BLESS ALL YOR FAMILY. Im on my way to churh.” In my heart I know who this person is. Texted her back Praise God4His goodness & faithfulness. 2Him alone b d glory. Eph.3:20-21. Prayng4u. Ptr.EPS.

She then texted me again 9 Oct. 6:35 am “Good mrning Pastor & all your family.I praise & thank God napakadali ang processing ng contrak naming ngaun. Oct.18 mag pick-up n k ng visa k.thank you nbsa k n email ipaprint k para meron k mpag aralan. Take care GOD BLESS YOU.” Translation: The processing of our contract this time is so easy and fast. By Oct. 18, I will pick up my visa. Thank you. I read your email and will print it so that we can study them. Truly, our God hears and answers the “prayer of faith” of His children. Hallelujah!

An earlier text was sent to me from HK cp# 8526929185 Oct. 4th 8:39 am “Pse god pas2r u arve safly. We pry dt god wl cntinue 2 bls u as u cntinue 2 srve our lord. Thnks also 4 ur enriching ministry. Rgards 2 ur family. Gbu.” This too is a precious sister in Christ that I ministered to in Hongkong. To the readers of my Blog, pray for the OFWs in Hongkong regularly.

No comments: