The Way of the Cross Leads to Heaven

The Way of the Cross Leads to Heaven
JOHN 14:6 JESUS CHRIST said: I AM THE WAY

Monday, February 9, 2009

Update from the Salvadors

10 February 2009

Brethren,

Greetings in the Most Precious & Wonderful name of our God and Saviour
The LORD Jesus Christ, whose we are and whom we serve until He comes again!
Maranatha! Even so come LORD Jesus!

It has been two months & 3 days since Dec. 7, 2008 when I came back to Manila from the New York New Jersey area. It is good to be with one’s immediate family, yes with my wife Dell and our 3 daughters & son-in-law.

The Christmas season went fast and my family & I had a three day vacation (December 26-28,2008)in Lalus Beach, San Juan, Batangas, a 3 hour drive from Quezon City. Lalus is a beautiful beach resort with very good, excellent accommodations and buffet style food for breakfast, lunch & dinner including snacks in the morning & afternoon.

The girls made sure that we have the best accommodations. They booked it six months ahead. We were given two separate condo type unit. Dell, Aissa, Love, Daya (our house companion) & I got the bigger of the two. Levi & Mynes got the other smaller unit. Both units have individual wash, shower & toilet and fully air-conditioned. Our unit can accommodate up to 10 with an attic while the smaller unit up to 6 people.

The resort was lined with nipa huts made of bamboo (Cabana-type) with drape-like curtains on the four sides. One can choose to take a nap anytime or actually sleep overnight. The gentle sea breeze makes you to be sleepy, and actually helps you to sleep. Afterwards, you feel rested and refreshed with the sea breeze continually filling the whole resort. It is a beautiful, peaceful feeling away from the hustle and bustle of city life.

My daughter Mynes asked her Mom if she wanted a massage. While the woman was massaging her, I begun to talk to her. Her name is Lorna Lontoc, a mother of two. She is one of more than 20 masseurs accredited in Lalus Resort, yet she was the one sent, I say, by the LORD. Witnessed to her and shared the Gospel. That afternoon, before she was done with my wife, Lorna Lontoc repented & believed on the LORD Jesus Christ & received Him as her personal Saviour & LORD. Got her cell number and has been texting her for the past 2 months. Praise God!

We drove back to Quezon City by noon of the 28th, had lunch on the road in Lipa, Batangas and arrived safely late afternoon.

The next day, 29th (Monday) we transferred and moved from Xavierville II, Loyola Heights, Quezon City to Greenhills, San Juan, Metro Manila. We welcomed the new year 2009 in our new home (3 bedrooms with 3 toilet & bath = 135 sq. meter floor area, parking area included in the basement). This is walking distance to everything that Greenhills can offer and very accessible to Robinsons Galleria, SM Megamall and the whole of the Ortigas Center which is less than 10 minutes drive from Annapolis Street.

It took sometime to have our PLDT telephone & DSL connected. But last saturday noon, the telephone was installed and DSL yesterday morning. Praise God for the internet.

This is the reason why I was unable to communicate frequently as I would have loved to. Once again I will be able to write and do postings in my ministry blog as much as I can. I also will be able to read and answer my emails regularly.

Until my next posting, Numbers 6:23-26.

Evangelist Emmanuel P. Salvador
John 3:7 "Man Must Be Born Again"
Ministry Blog: www.manny-knowthetruth.blogspot.com/
Ministry Email: ministerjhn33@hotmail.com

No comments: